Woman becomes paralyzed after getting Staph infection from friend’s makeup brush.

…….WHAT……

yeah you read that right. I saw the article myself yesterday and while it was really shocking it kind of wasn’t at the same time.. First of all, that friend is nasty cause she doesn’t clean her makeup brushes very well. Second, what is you doing letting your friend use your dirty brush?! Not a smart idea. These two terrible choices led to your friend catching that bacteria and is now damaged for life. I think I can never look at makeup brushes in the same way. Hygiene? Muy importante. We all know cleaning your makeup brushes are VITAL to your makeup routine but now I think we realize just how vital it is. Yes? 

Sorry for scarring you with that information lol

– xoxo Hunnyy

Advertisements

Posted by

Sweet Like Hunnyy~ | Beauty Blogger | 피부도 스위트하게~

6 thoughts on “Woman becomes paralyzed after getting Staph infection from friend’s makeup brush.

  1. That’s crazy!! Her friend should have cleaned her brushes before giving them to her friend! There are thousands of DIY cleaning tutorials and that person couldn’t look up one?! That is so sad, paralysis is life changing!

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s