YES YES YES!! Enough candy to rot your teeth but totally worth it <3
My cousin sent me a package of the yummiest candies straight from Koreaaa!
She is a jelly-fanatic so most of these candies are jelly/gummy consistency 🙂
From the top left – Minute Maid’s Qoo Peach Jelly, Grape Gummies, Fujiya’s Milky Candy, JellyFood (whale shaped), and Minute Maid’s Qoo Grape Jelly! The bottom picture has Cola Gummies, Cider(Sprite) Gummies, Yogurt Gummies, Vita Drops and Strawberry Yogurt Gummies!!
This is when I opened package heaven~ I opened the box and AHHHHH~ Heaven’s choir was singing in my ears 🙂
Each candy is less than $3 a bag which is great and they can all be found at Korean convenience stores like 7Eleven, GS25 or any grocery store~!
So it took me awhile to finish all the candies but I finally did it!
I will rank my personal favorites!
- Vita Drops – these were like orange juice tarty candies! IT WAS SO GOOD. Sweet enough to be a candy but wasn’t gooey like a gummy.
- Coca Cola Gummies
- Cider Gummies
- Yogurt Gummies – I wish they were a little bit more flavorful. The taste was too subtle for me but still good.
- Strawberry Yogurt Gummies
- Both Qoo Jellies. These were the only two that were liquid-consitency. Kind of like a gushers meets a Capri Sun bottle? Taste like fruit mush you feed to a baby, but it wasn’t bad!
- Grape Gummies!
- Milky Candy and Whale Gummies – I legit cannot remember what these tasted like… I guess it just wasn’t memorable enough. rip.
Well I hope you guys enjoyed my little adventure into Korean Candy this week 🙂
Have you guys every tried these goodies? Lemme know in the comments below!!
Until next time!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: