Hi bunnies! Did you guys get this mail too?! I got the pre-approval for the Sephora Credit Card. I am still reeling from the news of the Apple credit card and now Sephora?! LOL.
So this is not a regular membership card, this is an actual credit card. I will break down the specs below! **NOT SPONSORED**
First thing-this offer I got in the mail expires in approximately one month.
- Apparently when you initially get the card you get 15% off your first purchase (online or in store).
- After that you earn 4% back every time you use your card.
- After you spend $125 you get a $5 Sephora Reward.
- No Annual fee
- Card due date is 25 days after the close of each billing cycle.
- Late Fee =up to $39
- Returned payment fee = up to $39
- **NOTE! In the small print it says this 4% cash back does NOT work for purchases made at Sephoras inside JCPennys, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Of course the fine print also states the terms of this card may change at any time.
Okay so from my financial knowledge this card is meh.. I would only suggest it is good if you buy frequently from Sephora. And by frequently I mean more than once a month and more than $20 a time. I do not purchase that frequently so I will not be applying for this card.
Please remember this is an actual credit card that you must apply for, be approved, and it will affect your credit score. I see this being great for those who religiously shop at Sephora, but the $5 reward for spending $125 seems abysmal.. Sephora might need to improve that a little.. lol.
What do you guys think? Will any of you be applying for this card?
Lemme know in the comments below!
*I am not a financial expert. This post is 100% my personal thoughts. All information was from the mailing I received*
Until next time!