Hi bunnies! End of 2019 is here! I’m ready for it to be over, I wasn’t in love with the past year. Looking back, here’s what happened:
- I left a really toxic job
- I took another job in a field I hesitated about going through with
- I faced a lot of tough financial decisions
- I moved
- I dealt with friend drama
- I couldn’t lost the weight I wanted
Those are the negative things.. to lighten the mood I’ll list some positive things that happened as well!
- I bought my parents a new bed!
- I bought my parents a new refrigerator
- I started a new job that’s actually been pretty wonderful so far
- I gained new fun friends
- I improved my Chinese language skills!
- I transitioned into a more sustainable lifestyle
- I got engaged!!!!!
So overall not a terrible year but it was filled with complications and stress.
This year I worked a lot on my anger issues, not losing my temper, thinking in a more positive light and most importantly I remember to give thanks for all the blessings I have. I make sure to take 5 minutes a day and think about how blessed I am for my family, my health and my semi-stable lifestyle. I feel like I grew in my religious faith as well.
And I’m not a huge fan of odd numbers so this new year of 2020 feels like a dream ❤
I am so pumped! In the next year I’m planning a lot of amazing things for the blog as well as my personal life! My new post will be filled with my 2020 goals and plans so stay tuned! It will be up tomorrow, January 1st!!!
What did you guys love and hate about 2019? Lemme know in the comments below!
Until tomorrow! Have a fun New Years Eve everyone!!