Good morning bunnies! Citrus sheet mask review! YAY! Isn’t this just such a ray of sunshine? It made me happy just looking at it! Brightens my day and my face ❤
Let’s get into the review!
This is the Yadah Brigtening Jelly Pack!
- $4 at online retailers
- 33ml/1.11 floz
- “Natural real jelly essence (Citrus Junos fruit extract 5,000ppm)”
- Jelly essence, not liquid essence
- Meant to “cultivate brilliant and vivid skin“
- Directions are to wear for 10-20 min.
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? None I can detect.
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? LOTS essence or jelly I should say in the packaging.
- What does the mask feel like? JELLY. Like thick gel on the mask. So it feels like two masks on top of each other.
- Does it fit my face well? Decently sized mask for sure
- Does it stay on well? I cant move the mask much once it’s on. It’s like stuck on my face in a good way.
- Does it sting at all? Eyes got some jelly in it and it didnt sting but had to get it off and mask would really budge.
- Overall comfort? Mask is cooling and feels good.
- Does my skin feel any different? Jelly gets all in my fingers and underneath my nails lol
- How long did I keep the mask on? the full 20 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Feels good.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal, nothing different
- Would I repurchase? Yes!
- Do I recommend it? Yes! It is a bit pricey but I enjoyed it! Essence everywhere was the best part.
All in all, I liked this mask. I wish I could adjust once it’s on but oh well. Yadah be making good masks!! I don’t know this brand very well though.. odd name.. lol.
Until next time loves!