Hello bunnies! Today’s sheet mask review is from a brand I despise – I will discuss at the bottom of the post. But for now let’s get into the review!
This is the Pretty Skin – Total Solution Essential Sheet Mask in Pearl.
- 23 grams
- About $4 online retailers
- Meant to “Revitalize and improve elasticity”
- Apply on face for 20-30 minutes
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Smells like skincare product. But the smell doesn’t last long, just when u first open it.
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? Lots of essence! More than enough for my whole body.
- What does the mask feel like? Initially it feels normal, a bit cold~
- Does it fit my face well? Mask fits pretty well. Nose piece is a little short.
- Does it stay on well? Yes!
- Does it sting at all? Kind of irritating feeling after a few minutes.
- Overall comfort? I don’t like it. Feels cheap a little..
- Does my skin feel any different? My skin feels bothered..
- How long did I keep the mask on? Took off only after 10 minutes.
- How did my skin feel right after? Neither good nor bad. Feels so mediocre.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Bleh. The rest of my body doesn’t feel irritated, just my face.
- Would I repurchase? Nope.
- Do I recommend it? Nope. I Didn’t like it. Glad its over.
I’m not surprised. This is a cheap mask.
The brand.. whew.. okay so they had a storefront in Myeongdong which is where I got this mask, it was one of those scammy stores they warn you about in Korea. They entice you in with an employee standing out front handing out free face masks. But when they hand you a mask they pull you into the store where employees chase you around trying to sell you their stuff. But their stuff is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. And none of their employees are Korean. They were foreigners meant to help the tourists in Myeongdong but their English wasn’t good and their Korean wasn’t good so I felt very confused.. They were not clear in their selling speeches and they kept trying to stick products in my basket and drag me to checkout. UGH. Rude and horrible selling tactics. Screw them.
Did anyone have this experience in Korea?? Lemme know in the comments below!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: