I think I did pretty well! Here are my empties!
For those who don’t know – I am doing a 2020 Beauty Challenge to empty 200 beauty products currently in my skincare routine. That works out to about 16 products a month! Here is January!
- The Saem – Iceland Hydrating Eye Stick (The polar bear looking one)
- Wet N Wild – Blue Nail Polish
- Club Clio Kill Cover Cushion
- NYX eyebrow brush
- Orange Eyeshadow Stick
- Bamboo Charcoal peeling gel
- La Neige Emulsion
- The Face Shop Berry Mix Hand Cream
- The Face Shop cushion puff
- Dreamworks Shrek Clay Mask
- Belief Lotion
- The Face Shop Brown Eyeliner Gel
- Mamonde Floral Hydro Emulsion
- Mamonde Floral Hydro Cream
- Derma Mask
Dangit! One off of my goal of 16! LOL This is tougher than I thought! I’m really trying to wear makeup more often.. I honestly shouldn’t have bought so much makeup because now I’m struggling to use it all before it rots! Agh!
How are you guys doing so far in 2020? Lemme know in the comments below!
See you in February!