Hi hi bunnies!! Behold! The infamous Pumpkin 24k Gold Mask from Too Cool for School! Let’s get into the review!!
- $8 at Sephora and $9-10 on other online stores.
- “A bio-cellulose sheet mask drenched in pumpkin fruit extract and 24K gold for radiant, well-nourished skin.”
- Good for dry, dull and rough skin
- No parabens,sulfates or phtalates.
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Not really? It’s not very strong
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? Not too much but not too little?
- What does the mask feel like? Very cold!
- Does it fit my face well? Yes!
- Does it stay on well? Yes, it sticks well!
- Does it sting at all? No stinging
- Overall comfort? I should’ve done this in summer. It’s too cold
- Does my skin feel any different? Not really
- How long did I keep the mask on? 15 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? I think I still need a deep cream before bed
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal
- Would I repurchase? Not for me..
- Do I recommend it? Honestly, that is WAYYY too expensive for one little mask. If you got the cash, go for it!
I hope you guys enjoyed this revieww! This mask was a little bland for something so iconic.. I was expecting something grand.. meh.
What do you guys think?
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: