Today’s mask review is the Tony Moly – Floria Nutra-Energy Mask! This has 2PM on the packaging! LOL This was a free mask I got as a gift with purchase at Tony Moly in Korea. Let’s get into the review!
- Contains argan oil
- No longer available at Tony Moly
- Collabo with the Kpop band 2PM
Hunnyy Mask Experience:
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? doesn’t smell like anything
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? There is a bit, not tons!
- What does the mask feel like? really basic, run-of-the-mill sheet mask
- Does it fit my face well? No, the nose section is a little short and it doesn’t cover my whole cheek.
- Does it stay on well? Yepp, doesn’t fall off at all
- Does it sting at all? No
- Overall comfort? The mask dries really quickly and feels finee~
- Does my skin feel any different? Not muchh
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Nothing to complain about
- How did my skin feel the day after? feels good
- Would I repurchase? Probably not
- Do I recommend it? Not really, it’s just a regular sheet mask, nothing worth hunting around for
Basically it was basic. LOL. Wasn’t awful but also not memorable at all. Not worth the escalated price just because it was a collabo with 2PM(Nothing against them, I like 2PM) lol.
What do you guys think? Lemme know in the comments below!
Until the next review!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: