Hi bunnies! THIS MASK IS CRAZYY. This is the Olive Young I’m The Real Shrek Clay Mask Pack! I have so many picture of this mask, let’s get started-
- 110 grams
- $13 on Amazon
- Meant for pore cleaning and sebum control
- Olive Young collab with Dreamworks
- Apply to wet face, avoid eye areas, wash off after 3-5 minutes
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? SUPER pepperminty. The smell actually smacks you in the face as soon as you open the jar and apply it to your face. It’s incredible how strong the scent is
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? N/A
- What does the mask feel like? There are little minty chunks in the mask so don’t scrub or rub your face harshly! You could really end up in pain lol
- Does it fit my face well? Yes, and the chunks don’t fall off your face which is good.
- Does it stay on well? hardens as soon as like 3 minutes, very quickk
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? Besides the scent and the chunks, it’s a normal clay mask
- Does my skin feel any different? Feels a bit smoother! My pores look the same..lol
- How long did I keep the mask on? 7 minutes! The mask is not as thick as you would expect and it dries to a dark gray color.
- How did my skin feel right after? This mask is very difficult to wash off. I recommend using a wipe to get most of the mask off because using water and your hands will take forever. And the mint chunks do not seem to dissolve in the water..they have a black color too. Once the mask is off my skin feels good though.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Nothing different
- Would I repurchase? Maybeeeee?
- Do I recommend it? It’s fun and great for mint lovers. Drew didn’t like the mask much haha I thought it was okay but a bit priceyy
Don’t I look just like Shrek?? LOL
I also had a hydrogel Shrek mask also from Dreamworks and Olive Young a few years ago! This mask actually is one of my most viewed reviews on my blog! EVER. Like it’s insane how many views this review gets every year~
What do you guys think? Are you into minty masks? Lemme know in the comments below!