Hi bunnies! I have an expensive brand review todayy! 2 products actually! The first is the IOPE Brightgen Ampoule Essence and the second is the IOPE Age Corrector 2500!
Let’s get into the review!
- IOPE – Brighten Ampoule Essence
- Clears and brightens dull skin
- “Bio Brightening Essence that restores the natural glow and radiance of your skin with Bio Crystal”
- sample size is 0.6ml
- full size is 47 ml
- full size price is $68.00
This essence has a very liquid-y drippy consistency~ It feels amazinggg once you spread it onto your face and very little fragrance. It has a bit of yellow color in it.
2. IOPE – Age Corrector 2500
- Improves even-deep wrinkles
- good for whitening
- full size product is 40ml
- full size price is $33.00
So is this like a cream? It doesn’t specify.. but it is thicker than the essence so I’m going to label it a cream lol.
I had to rub this into my skin a bit longer than normal lotions to get it to spread evenly. I just feel oh so fancy when applying this..maybe because I know how expensive it is 🙂
Both sample sizes had only enough for one layer on my face but it was nice while I had it!!
I’m not sure if I can recommend this because of the price.. and I only got to try samples, I can’t speak for it’s long term effects. Have any of you guys tried the full size? Lemme know in the comments below!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: