Hi bunnies!! This was my first Mediheal mask! I definitely have heard of Mediheal brand before so I was super excited to try this!
This is the Mediheal – W.H.P White Hydrating Charcoal Mineral Mask!
Let’s get into the review!
- “Whitening And Moisturizing Power Mask Sheet Includes The Ingredients Excellent In Whitening, Niacinamide, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract And Great Moisturizing Effect Ingredients Such As Skin Aquaxyl (Xylityl Glucoside, Anhydroxylitol And Xylitol)”
- prices vary for online stores $2-$4
- leave on for 20-30 minutes
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Not really?
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? so much moisture!!! really jam packed with essence in the packaging
- What does the mask feel like? not slimey but that’s how much is in the mask while its sitting on my face, almost feels like slime.
- Does it fit my face well? Yes!
- Does it stay on well? Yes!
- Does it sting at all? After 5 minutes I felt a stinging & almost took it off but it was gone by the 10 minute mark
- Overall comfort? It’s alright
- Does my skin feel any different? The mask doesn’t really dry up so my skin feels really moisturized
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes at least
- How did my skin feel right after? The mask peels right off, like it peels off in a shell. Definitely an interesting feeling lol
- How did my skin feel the day after? I wasn’t very red thank goodness cause I was worried about that initial stinging. My face felt glowy.~~
- Would I repurchase? I liked it, I might repurchase if I ever come across it again~
- Do I recommend it? Not if you have sensitive skin!
Overall it was an alright mask! I’ve always wanted to try their BTS collab masks but they’re so expensiveee… So probably not in this lifetime lol.
What do you guys think of Mediheal? Lemme know in the comments below!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: