Hi bunnies! I’m getting married! I have an engagement photoshoot in April so I need to buy MAKEUP!
I am doing my own makeup for the photoshoot and the wedding so I am deep into research trying to find the best long lasting makeup for my big day! I am planning to buy everything during Cyber Monday in order to get the best deals. After watching hundreds of videos and reading hundreds of articles here is my compilation of the products that were recommended:
The products in blue are products that were found on multiple lists/sources. I also chose products that were praised for being long-lasting and photo-friendly!
- Nars Natural Radiant Foundation – $49
- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup – $50
- Natasha Denona Foundation X – $45
- Dior Forever Foundation – $40
- Makeup Forever Stick Foundation – $43
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Mousse Photo Edition – $48
- Too Faced Born this Way Foundation – $40
- Armani Luminous Glow Foundation – $64
- Nars All Day Luminous Foundation – $49
- Club Clio – Kill Cover Stay Perfect Foundation – $33
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – $43
- Etude House – Double Lasting Foundation – $17
- Ben Nye Total Concealer – $28
- Clio kill Cover Liquid Concealer – $12
- Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer – $31
- Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector – $28
- Marc Jacobs Remedy Concealer Pen – $27
- Givenchy Mister Light Instant Light Corrective Pen – $37
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer – $10
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – $30
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer – $27
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Contour Concealer – $27
- Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick – $25
- Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer – $30
- Sisley Paris So Intense Fortifying Volumizing Mascara – $69
- Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara – $23
- Etude House Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara – $14
- Shiseido Full Lash Multi-Dimension Waterpoof Mascara – $25
- Marc Jacobs See-Quins Cream Eyeshadow – $26
- Natash Denona Chromium Liquid Eyeshadow – $28
- Tom Ford CREAM COLOR FOR EYES – $46
- Charlotte Tilbury EYES TO MESMERISE – $32
- ELF Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow – cant find price
- Missha Eye Painting Eyeshadow – $16
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Resist Smoky Eyeshadow Stick $23
These are the three main categories I am shooting for~ I am also planning on buying a makeup fixer spray and color lenses!
This list is a result of watching videos and reading articles in both English and Korean. I also tried to only look at resources that are less than 1 year old because a lot of products get discontinued~
Now let’s talk about price – I want to set a budget of $200 for everything I need to buy. Idk if I can stick to this just because foundations are so expensiveee…ahkk. we shall see!
Over the weekend I will be scouring the internet looking for the best deals and whichever products from this list have the best discount will be the one I purchase! Be sure to follow my instagram and twitter to keep up with my finds! I will also have a massive post on here once I have all the products delivered 🙂
Do you guys have any other recommendations ?? I need help! Lemme know in the comments below! Thank you! <3
Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: