Hi bunnies! This week’s review is the Skinfood – Centella Asiatica Sheet Mask! Just by my feature image you can see I have some grievances to air out *AHEM i hate this mask* lol. With that said let’s get into the review.
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Smells like YUCKY produce..
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? Not much essence.. very disappointing
- What does the mask feel like? As soon as it touched my face I felt this stinging stirring PAIN.
- Does it fit my face well? Who cares I literally can’t focus on the fit right now.
- Does it stay on well? I took it off myself after a few seconds honestly.
- Does it sting at all? WITHOUT A DOUBT yes it stings.
- Overall comfort? God-awful.
- How long did I keep the mask on? Less than one minute.
- How did my skin feel right after? RED, itchy, painful and wet.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Thankfully my face felt fine afterwards and redness/pain subsided after 10 minutes.
- Would I repurchase? NEVER NO NEIT BU NOPE. You couldn’t pay me enough to feel that again.
So I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to Centella Asiatica.
Okay so what in the world is Centella Asiatica anyway?? The picture looks like parsley or cilantro.. A quick google search shows that this is a culinary vegetable/ medicinal herb found in Asian wetlands. In cosmetics its used for eczema, psoriasis, veins, and stretch marks.
Beauty brands ranging from Kiehls to Cosrx have products featuring Centella Asiatica but after this experience I have no interest in trying anymore centellas…. Hells no. If you guys try Centella I highly recommend a skin test on your wrist before applying on your face. Avoid a painful disaster like me.. 🙁
Hunnyy Rating – 0/5 Stars!
Are you guys allergice to any skincare ingredients?
Lemme know in the comments below!!
Until next time loves!