Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the Innisfree – My Real Squeeze Mask in Fig!
As you know I love Innisfree with a deep passion but this was my very first NIGHTMARE experience with an Innisfree product! I can’t fathom that this actually happened.. Let’s get into the review before I cry!
This mask is $2 and is marketed as follows: “This moisturising essence-type real mask, enriched with rich vitamins thoroughly squeezed from figs, leaves dull skin smooth and clear.“
LOOK AT MY FACE! 🙁 I must be allergic…
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes of course~ easy breezy beautiful~
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Nope, nothing noticeable.
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? Yes!
- What does the mask feel like? OUCH. After about five minutes it STUNG SO BAD. I kept it on for a minute longer because I thought I was crazy. Like this can’t be this is Innisfree. This can’t be happening!
- Does it fit my face well? Yes
- Does it stay on well? couldn’t tell cause I took it off less than 10 minutes in.
7. Does it sting at all? YES. i could feel my face getting red and irritated.
8. Overall comfort? Awful.
9. How long did I keep the mask on? Less than 10 minutes.
10. How did my skin feel right after? I took a cotton pad and wiped off the essence. I followed up with my normal creams and I felt better.
11. How did my skin feel the day after? Thankfully no long lasting irritation. I felt normal after.
12. Would I repurchase? NO. Innisfree whyyyyyyyyyy
I’m still so shook from this experience.. I want to go to my doctor and get an allergy test for fig.. So I am giving Innisfree the benefit of the doubt because they’re such an amazing brand ingredient-wise!! Truly truly I love Innisfree; this mask was not great for me.
Is anyone else having adverse effects to this mask!??
Until next time loves!