Hi bunnies! This was the mask the was heard around the world! Papa Recipe’s Bombee Honey Mask!! This is the original honey version, I’ve reviewed the rose honey review here.
This mask is described as: “Soaked with rich honey essence and propolis extract, this honey mask attracts moisture to your face like bees to honey, and ensures your skin looks fresher and younger-looking. Apply mask on cleansed face for 20-30 minutes and gently pat in any remaining essence.”
You can find online selling for $2.00 for a 25 gram mask. Let’s get into my hunnyy review for this honey mask 🙂
- Is opening the packaging easy? Very easy!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Obviously has a honey scent but thankfully it’s not overwhelming or artificial smelling~
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? YES! Yay!
- What does the mask feel like? Incredibly soft texture, like the softest cotton~
- Does it fit my face well? Not at all. It stretches in the most awkward ways when you put it on..
- Does it stay on well? Not really. Didn’t feel like the right shape for me.
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? If only it fit right, it would’ve been perfectttt
- How long did I keep the mask on? 25 minutes. Was still damp too!
- How did my skin feel right after? Smooth! Didn’t need night cream after this mask.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal, no complaints.
- Would I repurchase? Yes! The stretchiness does bother me but the pricing and the smooth skin is worth it!
Overall I love this mask, it’s even cruelty free! Seems like Papa Recipe is a brand I need to use more! Have you guys tried any Papa Recipe products? Lemme know in the comments below!
Until next time loves!