Hi bunnies! This is the Stylenanda 3CE – Pink Boutique Creamful Foundation Review!! I buy 3CE once a year during their huge summer sale and this foundation was 40% off!! Let’s get into this review!
- Price? $25 for 30 ml
- Claims? “Light and soft texture quickly fit on the skin to cover unwanted freckles and blemishes at once with high cover foundation. Belgium spa water and antioxidant rich vitamin tree oil to give inner skin moisture care”
- Packaging? Tube Foundation. Cute pink color with gold key on front.
- Consistency/Texture? It feels like a normal foundation~ smooth and not too liquidy~
- Color? Color appears fine on camera but in the mirror it looks almost orange? Very artificial color.
- How is the application? It’s actually hard to spread.. If I use more than one layer it gets cakey too.
- Scent? Smells like playdough? Like some sort of doughy arts & craft clay?… It’s odd..
- Coverage? It does cover redness on my cheeks but in an artificial way
- Finish? (natural, satin, matte, dewy) a bit dewy finish on me.
- How do my pores look? Awful!!!!!! every single pore is accentuated! I can’t believe thissss
- Does it dry fast? Smudge? No, you definitely need to set this with a finishing spray
- Is it long lasting? It’s decently long lasting.
- Ingredient Rating? 3/5 stars due to Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol,PEG10 and Zinc Oxide
- Would I repurchase? NEVERRRR. I usually love 3CE products but this was just awful. I only recommend this to people who would use this on a photoshoot or on camera. Don’t ever wear this to go meet people in real life, your pores will look LIKE MONSTERSSSS! Or at least for me it did! Maybe this foundation is not for dry skin like mine… And yes I’ve tried using foundation primer and moisturizer before application, didn’t change much!
My poor pores… sigh..
Idk why I’ve been having such bad luck with foundations lately!
I’m not gonna throw this away but I’m only going to use it for pictures. Never going to wear this foundation outside lolol. RIP.
Until next time loves!