Today’s review is Pack Age’s I Love Myself Makeup Boosting Mask! What is makeup boosting??
After some research this facemask is meant to be applied before your makeup! It’s supposed to help your makeup stick/look better. Hard to explain in English! I unfortunately did not know this prior to using the mask so I cannot speak to those claims~
Let’s get into the review!
- How much? $16 for 10 masks
- Weight? 25g
- Claims? Skin Concern: Dryness/ Hydration Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? No smell
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? not inside the packaging but on the mask itself!
- What does the mask feel like? soaked in essence! Very thin cotton mask!
- Does it fit my face well? Yes
- Does it stay on well? Yes
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? Good but the mask has this writing in black text. it says “I love myself, I am more than beautiful”
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes!
- How did my skin feel right after? Fine~
- How did my skin feel the day after? normal
- Would I repurchase? Probably not. Nothing too speculator~
The writing on the mask definitely threw me off when I saw it!
It’s like a face tattoo LOLOL. This looks ridiculous~~
Other than that it’s a good mask. Not great but not bad~ Besides the tattoo it’s not that memorable~ Also I’ve never heard of this brand before. Willing to try others thoughh!!
Are you guys a fan of these masks with writing on it?? 🙂
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!