Hi bunnies! Today’s review is Dearpacker’s Cherry Blossom Jeju Flower Mask! I’m skeptical of this mask so let’s get into the review!
- 100% cotton sheet mask
- 49.9 grams
- I’ve tried the yellow Canola mask but there is also Jeju Cherry, Jeju Cantus and Jeju Camellia!
- $1 for one mask
The reason I was skeptical for this mask was because I had such a disappointing experience with the yellow one so let’s see how this pink one turned out!
- How much? $1
- Weight? 49.9 grams
- Claims? The brand itself is a bit odd, I can’t find much information on them. I can see they specialize in face masks, but their main website seems to be a subpage of LG’s website..
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Does not have a strong smell~
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? Yes! thankfully~ it’s a white color.
- What does the mask feel like? Like a regular old sheet mask~
- Does it fit my face well? yes!
- Does it stay on well? Yes, the mouth and eye holes are perfect which I don’t say very often.
- Does it sting at all? No.
- Overall comfort? Comfortable~
- How long did I keep the mask on? I left on for 25 minutes and even did dishes with this mask on and it felt great.
- How did my skin feel right after? I didn’t feel like I needed a cream on top after which is good^^
- How did my skin feel the day after? My face was a bit itchy at night before bed and I got a blemish right after that wouldn’t go away for a week. and I blame this mask. BYEE
Would I repurchase? Absolutely not. Jeez!! There is a reason these are so cheap…
I rate this a 0/5 jars of hunnyy!!
The review I wrote for the yellow mask is here and I did NOT like this one
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: