Hi bunnies! Today’s review is Dr. Jart’s Premium BB Cream!
This mini size is so cute so let’s get into the review!
“Multi-Action Skincare + Make-up + Sunscreen”
Full sized bottle is 40 ml and $39
This bb cream is marketed for all skin types and described as “A cult-favorite all-in-one beauty balm perfects the complexion with a powerful anti-aging complex while shielding skin from UV damage.”
- Packaging? Cute, the mini size has enough product for 2 layers on my skin
- Consistency/Texture? smooth and light
- Color? Very brown color. Thats the first thing i noticed. But my skin doesnt look any browner. Weird.
- How is the application? Meh, No redness coverage.
- Scent? Smells like bad bb cream. Strong bad smell. Like im almost worried its expired.
- Coverage? WAY too light. pretty much no cover at all.
- Finish? (natural, satin, matte, dewy) Natural
- How do my pores look? No difference lol
- Does it dry fast? Smudge? Average, no complaints.
- Is it long lasting? I can’t tell since my face doesn’t look any different after application
- Ingredient Rating? 5/10 because it has PEG-10 Dimethicone, fragrance, talc, and butylparaben.
- Would I repurchase? No. Honestly I don’t think this should be called a BB Cream. It should just be a sunscreen.
Very disappointing that this bb cream doesnt provide any coverage. I don’t care to purchase a full sized bottle to try again.
Has anyone else had this experience? Lemme know in the comments below!
Until next time loves!