Today’s review is Dr. G’s Super Light BB Cream!
Let’s get started!
- SPF30 PA++
- Color is #21 Light Beige
- So the full sized bottle is 45 ml and $27.90
- Packaging? Very hard to read and boring looking lol
- Consistency/Texture? THICK. Doesn’t cover too much.
- Color? Kinda gray..
- How is the application? Spreads well
- Scent? No obvious scent
- Coverage? Covers my redness!
- Finish? (natural, satin, matte, dewy) Natural
- How do my pores look? Not bad. I can see my pores but not much.
- Does it dry fast? Smudge? It dries at a normal rate, nothing suprising.
- Is it long lasting? It lasts throughout a normal day.
Would I repurchase? No, but only because of the price!
I really wasn’t expecting this BB cream to cover my redness so that was a pleasant suprise.
On that same point, it’s not exactly my skin tone color. This is in shade 21 Light Beige. Maybe 23 should match me better..~
Overall this BB cream turned out better than expected!
What do you guys think?
Until next time loves!