Today’s review is the Vitamin Essence Face Mask from Look At Me! Okay I’ve never heard of this brand before so let’s explore!
I think I bought this box at Forever21 in NYC?
The box says this vitamin mask is for brightening and moisturizing. You’re supposed to wear it for 15 minutes!
HUNNYY’s FACE MASK CRITERIA:
- How much? $3 per face mask
- Weight? 0.71 fl oz
- Claims? “helps to reduce melanin pigment production along with excellent whitening effect for dull skin”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yepp!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? very lemony.. like dish detergent candle smell
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? None at all.
- What does the mask feel like? Incredibly thin material
- Does it fit my face well? No big complaints, but I can’t move it around too much, Im afraid of it ripping
- Does it stay on well? Yes!
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? Decent
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Normal
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal
- Would I repurchase? At $3 for a thin-ass mask it’s not worth it!!
Apologies but I do not have a selfie with this mask on! I searched my entire inventory of 5,000 pictures and I DID NOT REMEMBER TO TAKE A PIC OF THIS MASK aghhhh my lifeee. Sorry! But it looks like any other white cotton sheet mask. Nothing special about this mask~
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!