Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the My Juicy Bottle Mask Review from Scinic! THE CUTEST PACKAGING! It’s a tumbler bottle akkkkk sah cute!! Let’s get into the review!
This is the Soothing version, there are three others in firming, aqua and vita~
Skin Concern: Dryness/ Hydration, Dullness / Radiance
Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive
FACE MASK CRITERIA:
- How much? less than $1 for 1 mask
- Weight? 20ml
- Claims? “The mask containing soothing ampoule soothes sensitive skin with a cooling feel and takes care of tired skin with tea tree and aloe vera extracts. “
- Is opening the packaging easy? No complaints
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? yes but it smells very pleasant!
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? Not crazy amounts of ampoule. Just enough.
- What does the mask feel like? Feels like it was made by a thicker cotton than most masks
- Does it fit my face well? Fits well.
- Does it stay on well? Yepp!
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? Very satisfied
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Wet lol.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal!
- Would I repurchase? YES this is a stable, good product for an amazing price! <3
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!