Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the Too Cool For School – Egg Cream Mask! This line of egg skincare is SO iconic for Too Cool For School!
Let’s get into the review!
- I have the Firming version but there is also hydration and tightening!
- $6 for one mask
- weight – 0.98 oz
Claims: “This Egg Cream Firming Mask is a variation of the popular To Cool For School Original Egg Cream Mask targets sagging and dull skin. High concentrations of active ingredients like hydrolyzed collagen create a stretchy texture to support the appearance of elasticity, while egg yolk extract nurtures the skin. The skin-fitting microfiber comfortably adheres to all facial contours to deliver active ingredients effectively. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears visibly firmed and plumped, hydrated, and nourished.“
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes, opens easily!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? It does have a fragrance
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? SO much essence. enough for two layers like lotion on my whole body but spills out really fast so be careful!
- What does the mask feel like? It’s an eggshell color, feels nice
- Does it fit my face well? Mouthhole is too small, liquid goes into my mouth a little
- Does it stay on well? Yes, it sticks well!
- Does it sting at all? No stinging
- Overall comfort? thick mask/ actually kind of makes me antsy to get it off. It’s been awhile since I’ve had a face mask on. It feels sooo soft and jelly like though. It also has weird mesh chicken wire separating the mask so it doesn’t stick to itself I guess
- Does my skin feel any different? Not really
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Normal
- How did my skin feel the day after? face feels moisturized and good after.
- Would I repurchase? Probably not~
- Do I recommend it? Meh. Idk
What do you guys think?
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: