Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrogel Mask! Full disclosure – I did receive this mask for free via Brandbacker contest but my review will be 100% honest. I already did the review for Brandbacker separately forever ago!
Let’s get started with the review!
- How much? $2.59
- Weight? 1oz
- Claims? “Hydrating sheet face mask quenches dry skin and boost skin’s moisture leaving it smooth and supple”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yepp! No problem.
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? OMG smells good like refreshing? Like the beach or a pool?
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? LOTS AND LOTS
- What does the mask feel like? Feels amazing since I love hydrogel
- Does it fit my face well? It’s got two parts- a top and a bottom mask so I like that
- Does it stay on well? It does kind of slip if you’re not careful walking around
- Does it sting at all? Not at all
- Overall comfort? VERY slippery
- How long did I keep the mask on? 30 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? moisturized
- How did my skin feel the day after? moisturized!
15. Would I repurchase? Since I didn’t purchase it myself the first time I probably would if I saw it while shopping around!
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: