Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the Ariul – Spearmint & Green Juice Cleanse Mask! I have three of these masks – one in raspberry and one in Kale.
Let’s get into the review!
- How much? I only see it being sold in bulk for $15-$20. I can’t remember the price I paid though~
- Weight? 25 grams
- Claims? “Antioxidant-rich ingredient that will help fight off free radicals from damaging your skin. Helps tighten and tone.”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yepp!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? It kinda smells like celery? Or something at first but its not strong.
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body?Little essence in for face and body
- What does the mask feel like? One side of this mask is so harshly textured. Its like rough almost scratchy. Def unpleasant… The essence is oozy as well.
- Does it fit my face well? It fits well
- Does it stay on well? No problems
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? Eh
- How long did I keep the mask on? 25 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Normal
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal
- Would I repurchase? No, Nothing great about this mask, wah wah.
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: