Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the Dear Hydration Mask by Banila Co!
Such a cute smiley mask!
Let’s get started with the review!
FACE MASK CRITERIA:
- How much? $4 at Ulta Beauty (i bought mine in korea though)
- Weight? n/a
- Claims? “Banila Co’s Dear Hydration Sheet Mask revives tired and dehydrated skin instantly. Banila Co’s Dear Hydration line features trademark Banila Co urban water guard system.”
- Is opening the packaging easy?
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? basically no smell at all.
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? so much essence in here. clear like water!
- What does the mask feel like? feels like any other sheet mask.
- Does it fit my face well? Yes, it is more translucent than most but same thickness.
- Does it stay on well? stuck really well at first but edges started to come off after a few minutes so not best adherence especially nose area..
- Does it sting at all? doesn’t irritate my skin at all
- Overall comfort? 8/10
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? fine
- How did my skin feel the day after? normal
- Would I repurchase? if it’s on sale, yes!
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: