Today’s review is the Pur Cosmetics – Detoxifying Mudd Masque with Pascalite Clay!
Oh boy.. Let’s get started with the review before I implode!
*This was a sample size so I can’t speak to any of it’s long term claims*
HUNNYY FACE MASK CRITERIA –
- How much? $29.00
- Weight? 4oz for the full size
- Claims? “Dirty Girl Detoxifying Mudd Masque with pascalite deep cleans and detoxifies your skin using a unique form of calcium bentonite clay. This mineral mud facial mask unclogs pores and draws impurities out of your skin, leaving your complexion looking brighter, smoother and radiantly clean. Free of harsh chemical dyes, this gently exfoliating facial mud mask penetrates pores for an invigorating deep clean that won’t irritate or dry out your skin.”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes.
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? REALLY strong smell. yuck!
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? N/A
- What does the mask feel like? DIRT. lol.
- Does it fit my face well? N/A not a sheet mask
- Does it stay on well? N/A but it spreads poorly..
- Does it sting at all? No
- Overall comfort? it’s like muddy and grainy. Ugh.
- How long did I keep the mask on? 10 minutes it hardens very fast.
- How did my skin feel right after? Hardened so badly that it hurt to get it off. Wouldn’t come off with warm water. I had to wipe it off with a towel and my nails. HATE THIS.
- How did my skin feel the day after? I got bumps on my forehead after this!
- Would I repurchase? NEVER. This sample size completely turned me off..
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: