Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the JayJun – New Real Water Brightening Black Mask! I swear Kbeauty companies battle on who can have the longest product name.. LOL 🙂
Okay Let’s get started with Hunnyy’s review!
A box of 10 masks sell for $35
Made with Rayon sheets to fit onto the skin
Includes mineral-rich Jeju seawater
A few things to cover before my Hunnyy Criteria- Since this mask is a 3 step process we need to see what all the steps are and what they’re supposed to do. Here is the explanation from JayJun:
Step 1. Real Water Cleansing Foam – Cleansing foam incorporated with papaya extract to remove dead skin cells.
Step 2. Vita Snow Essence – The key ingredients in this essence are niacinamide and adenosine – targeting fine lines and helping you achieve a brighter skin.
Step 3. Real Water Brightening Black Mask – With a combination of mineral-rich seawater from Jeju Island and ceramides, this mask will help capture in all the nutrients.
First step cleanser is egg cream color, creamy and foams well. I liked this step the best!
Step 2 is a gel like serum. It feels fine, normal clear serum, nothing out of the ordinary.
HUNNYY’S FACE MASK CRITERIA:
- How much? 10 sheets for $35
- Weight? 0.84fl oz
- Claims? “A thirst quenching mini facial treatment for your skin! A 3-step treatment to cleanse, brighten and nourish your complexion. Formulated with the precious, mineral-rich lava seawater from Jeju-Island, this sheet mask provides intensive hydration and soothing effects all at once.”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Step 1 smells like hotel soap but in a good way! Step 3 smells kinda like whiffs of charcoal?
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? There’s a lot of essence on the mask itself, not much in the packaging.
- What does the mask feel like? Thickkkkkk.
- Does it fit my face well? Third step is black mask.
- Does it stay on well? Long neck part that falls off at least three times…ugh!
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? Mouth hole is small.
- How long did I keep the mask on? 30 minutes!
- How did my skin feel right after? Normal
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal
- Would I repurchase? Yes, in my opinion it’s worth the money cause its a cleanser, serum and mask!
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: