Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the Vitamin Essence Face Mask by Look At Me! Definitely a new brand for me! Never tried this before; let’s get into the review!
At first glance it is a very basic, run of the mill lemon face mask. Ingredients include Niacinamide, sunflower seed oil and royal jelly extract. Unfortnately I do not have a picture of this mask on my face but it is a white cotton sheet mask.
HUNNYY FACE MASK CRITERIA:
- How much? $3 for one mask
- Weight? 21ml
- Claims? “Fill your skin with essential ingredients in this Vitamin Essence Face Mask to stay healthy and hydrated in the summer heat!”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Very lemony. Like dish detergent/lemon candle smell.
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? None at all 🙁
- What does the mask feel like? VERY thick mask.
- Does it fit my face well? Yes
- Does it stay on well? Yepp, no problems
- Does it sting at all? No.
- Overall comfort? Fine~
- How long did I keep the mask on? 15 minutes as directed
- How did my skin feel right after? Normal
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal
- Would I repurchase? I could get the same thing for cheaper at Innisfree so no!
I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: