Hi bunnies! Today’s review is The Creme Shop’s Fushion Sheet Mask in Raspberry and Yogurt! TLDR – This mask is awful. Let’s talk about it-
- How much? $3.00 for one mask
- Weight? 25g
- Claims? “Raspberry & Yogurt Sheet fusion mask is designed to deliver the benefits of two masks with just one application. Raspberry’s super power: Fights off toxins. Anthocyanins in raspberries combat the growth of bacteria and fungi for fresh, clear skin. Yogurt’s super power: Makes skin glow in the dark (well, almost). Lactic acid in yogurt removes dead skin cells to reveal a bright and luminous complexion.“
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes but My God this mask SUCKS. When I open it, the mask had bubbles forming in the eyeholes and mouthhole. Like soap bubbles… like when you blow bubbles.. why does this mask have soap?
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? It had an incredibly strong artificial strawberry scent. like strawberry medicine.
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? I can’t remember honestly
- What does the mask feel like? I put the mask on and immediately my face felt really hot.
- Does it fit my face well? Yes
- Does it stay on well? Yes
- Does it sting at all? something felt really wrong so I asked drew and he said my face was REALLY red.
- Overall comfort? Nonexistent
- How long did I keep the mask on? the irritating feeling didn’t go away so after 3 minutes I took it off. it wasn’t worth it.
- How did my skin feel right after? Took awhile for the redness and heat to go away
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal, thankfully
Would I repurchase? NOOOOO. I don’t know what happened.. horrible. This brand seemed cheap but their mask feels cheap.
Really makes me weary of using The Creme Shop again. Anyone else have a similar experience? Lemme know in the comments below!!
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms && subscribe to my Youtube for my bunny content!
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: