Hi bunnies! Today’s review it It’s Skin – Color Solution Pink Mud Mask Sheet! To see a mud mask sheet in the shape of a sheet mask.. I was thinking how they pulled this off.. Is it wet inside?? Let’s see!
- How much? I’m sorry I can’t find the price on this! I’m guessing it was about $4-$7.
- Weight? 37g
- Claims? Meant for fresh feeling, clear skin and vitalizing care. They have a white mud that’s for blooming, green mud for soothing and a black mud that’s for pore tightening.
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes, and it is hella weird! Idk why but i was expecting a powder mask i mix with water. But it’s like a pressed wet mud in the shape of a sheet mask!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Not really
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? N/A
- What does the mask feel like? Feels weird. It doesn’t really stick to my face well.
- Does it fit my face well? Yes
- Does it stay on well? No. I feel like it needs water to have it stick to my face
- Does it sting at all? no
- Overall comfort? 4/10
- How long did I keep the mask on? 30 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Normal. Better now that I don’t have the mask on actually
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal
- Would I repurchase? Nahhhh. I’m not into it!!
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms !
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on:
Instagram: @hunnyybeauty and @hunnyybunnyshop
Etsy Shop Hunnyybunnyshop