Hi bunnies! This foundation looks so sexy~ I think the packaging is so sleek~ I mistake it for VDL but this is The Face Shop! So out of character I love it! This is The Face Shop’s Slimfit Ex Ink Lasting Foundation.
Let’s get into the review!
*This is a sample, keep that in mind during my review which is more like a first impression*
- Packaging? As mentioned before, fantastic!
- Consistency/Texture? Feels comfortable and velvety when applying.
- Color? A little pale but great overall.
- How is the application? Buildable foundation, enough for 2 layers
- Scent? No smell
- Coverage? Full coverage. Sooo heavy and thick. Too much!! White ghost OMG But my redness is still there, just subdued.
- Finish? (natural, satin, matte, dewy) Matte/Natural
- How do my pores look? Yeah you can still see my pores through this but its not so bad. Ive had worse COUGH 3CE COUGH.
- Does it dry fast? Smudge? Dries normally
- Is it long lasting? Yes
- Would I repurchase? Looks great on camera so I’d be open to it!
Looks decent right? The Face Shop is a roadshop brand so their foundations are similar to drugstore quality. I really wasn’t expecting much in terms of coverage but I do love how it’s buildable to full coverage!
In the selfies below, the first selfie has no filter and the second one does! In the first selfie you can definitely see some redness in my cheeks but it’s still pretty! Natural look! The ghost white feel is only when I first applied onto my skin~
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms !
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on:
Etsy Shop Hunnyybunnyshop