Hi bunnies! Today is an Innisfree Bamboo mask review! I am a through and through Innisfree girl!! Let’s get into the review!
- How much? $2.00 for one mask
- Weight? 20ml
- Claims? “. Jeju green complex X Bamboo = Skin thirst quenching!
- Thanks to innisfree’s sincere dedication, Jeju green complex (green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves & orchid) and bamboo fully moisturise the skin.”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes, Has the cute little tabs. Such an ingenuis idea.
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Doesn’t smell like anything
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? The packaging has SO much essence it fell on the floor!!!
- What does the mask feel like? Super thin like their other masks from this Real Squeeze line.
- Does it fit my face well? Yepp, no problems here
- Does it stay on well? Yepp!
- Does it sting at all? No, not at all. I would hate for bamboo to give me a reaction.
- Overall comfort? Feels nice. Actually doesn’t feel cold like most sheet masks.
- How long did I keep the mask on? Kept on for 20 minute.
- How did my skin feel right after? I did need my night cream on after.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal.
- Would I repurchase? Not since I transitioned to mini masks, but Innisfree should make some!
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms !
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: