Hi bunnies! Today’s first impressions is Etude House’s Face Conditioning Cream! What in the world is conditioning cream?? Is it like a base? or primer? Let’s find out!
- Price? 75g for $18?! for a full sized. Obviously mine is a sample so I did not pay this exuberant amount..
- Claims? “This is a quick and easy makeup boosting cream that smoothly conditions skin with its light and soft texture for a makeup-ready complexion”
- Packaging? Cute, basic.
- Consistency/Texture? Its a cream like moisturizer?
- Color? White cream when taken out of packaging.
- How is the application? Thicker than I thought it would be. Blends well enough for one layer.
- Scent? No smell.
- Coverage? Face doesnt feel heavy, doesnt feel like a base. no coverage.
- Finish? (natural, satin, matte, dewy) Natural.
- How do my pores look? Still there and still visible lol
- Does it dry fast? Smudge? Dries normally, no smudge.
- Is it long lasting? Meh, can’t really tell after one use
- Would I repurchase? So this is basically a base/primer product to put on before foundation. I can find better bases elsewhere for $18…
I think this was the same day I tried out the Eco Soul BB Cream from The Saem that I also reviewed a few weeks ago!! Check that post out as well if interested! 🙂
I think because the bb cream I used after this was so bad I really don’t know if I like this conditioning cream? Especially since it didn’t get rid of my redness or pore visibility.
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms !
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on:
Instagram: @hunnyybeauty and @hunnyybunnyshop