Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the Marine Food Gel Mask (Oyster) from Skinfood! They also have a jellyfish version that’s super cute lol. Let’s get into the review!
- How much? $5
- Weight? 25g
- Claims? “A refreshing and moisturizing gel mask infused with oyster extracts and blue marine complex for intense hydration. Oysters are rich in vitamins and minerals which help destroy melanin pigment. This hydro-gel mask sheet delivers nutrients and minerals from the ocean to nourish skin and provides deep long lasting hydration”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Its really slippery to take out packaging
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Doesn’t smell like much
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? Lots of essence in here
- What does the mask feel like? Omg this feels SO GOOD
- Does it fit my face well? Yes, it’s a textured patterned square side and the soft side that you put on your face
- Does it stay on well? It’s two pieces and each piece is covered with protective layers. It stays on pretty well!
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? GREATTTT- I love hydrogel masks
- How long did I keep the mask on? 30 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Doesn’t dry out fast. The essence dries a bit sticky though.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Feels so amazing man.
- Would I repurchase? YES. Hydrogel masks and Skinfood brand are a great mix!!
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms !
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on:
Instagram: @hunnyybeauty and @hunnyybunnyshop