Hi bunnies! Today’s review is the Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack! I think they sell these at Ulta? I got mine in Korea but it’s definitely available at Forever21 currently!
Let’s get into the review!
- How much? $20
- Weight? 3.38 fl. oz.
- Claims? “A whipped foam facial mask that enhances smoothness and radiance in as little as five minutes.”
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes but I feel like won’t last long, probably because it’s a very lightweight container.
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance?
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body?
- What does the mask feel like? It’s a bit tingly but lightly tickling, not as intense as those carbonated gray bubble masks. After a few minutes the white bubbles dissipate and kind of disappear until it looks like you don’t have anything on your face.
- Does it fit my face well? Yes
- Does it stay on well? Yes
- Does it sting at all? Nope!
- Overall comfort? Pleasant~
- How long did I keep the mask on? less than 10 minutes. Washes off pretty well.
- How did my skin feel right after? Feels nice afterwards.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Not a huge difference but I think the ingredients are gentle enough to not fck with your face.
- Would I repurchase? Yes! If on sale!
Anyway I hope you guys liked today’s post! Be sure to follow me at the below social media platforms !
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: