Hi bunnies! Innisfreeee! Another mask review for their extensive It’s Real Squeeze line. None of these are sponsored by the wayy. I be wishing Innisfree notice me though lol.
Let’s get into the review!
- 20 ml
- $2.00 for one mask
- “enriched with moisture from fresh limes, leaves the skin bright and transparent.”
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes
- 100% natural sheet made of cellulose from eucalyptus tree
- Is opening the packaging easy? yes!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Smells like lime mixed with vanilla or something muted. not too citrusy at all.
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? lots of essence inside yay!
- What does the mask feel like? Mask is super thin. Innisfree masks are always thin so not much suprise there
- Does it fit my face well? No There are extra little straps that help pull the mask but the mouth hole is too small and the nose piece isn’t long enough for my nose.
- Does it stay on well? It stays on well
- Does it sting at all? No but it’s a little uncomfortable
- Overall comfort? The mask texture isn’t too smooth so I’m a little sad
- Does my skin feel any different? Not really
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Cooling!
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal
- Would I repurchase? little disappointed but overall ok, if it’s in the big set of 18 I’d still get it
- Do I recommend it? If you have a smaller face than me, yes! lol
I love love love the 100% natural sheet made of cellulose. Such an amazing factor in this sheet mask line~!
The texture was odd and didn’t fit my face perfectly but ehh it’s still a good mask. What masks from Innisfree have you guys tried? Lemme know in the comments below!