Hello little bunnies! I love Innisfree masks~ simple inexpensive and a TON of different ones to try!! Today I will be covering the My Real Squeeze Mask in Shea Butter!
- 18 versions of the My Real Squeeze mask
- Meant for nutrient moisture
- leave on for 10-20 minutes
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes it was!
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? No smell at all!
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? Lots inside! Pretty milky consistency, I applied a good amount on my neck and arms!
- What does the mask feel like? Feels great, icy cold though since it’s fall weather now <3
- Does it fit my face well? Pretty close, I have a wide face
- Does it stay on well? Yepp!
- Does it sting at all? Not at all, shea butter is low irritating
- Overall comfort? Comfy, wish the mask was a little bigger
- Does my skin feel any different? Nothing in a bad way
- How long did I keep the mask on? 15 minutes
- How did my skin feel right after? Good enough that I didn’t need another layer of night cream.
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal, no issues
- Would I repurchase? Yes! Innisfree never fails me
- Do I recommend it? Yes! On naver I saw this sold for as low at $0.60 for one! That is a BARGAIN!!
As always, Innisfree comes through! I have every mask in this collection so stay tuned for more reviews!! <3
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: