This is the Piggy Mom – Soak Soak Nose Pack! This was a huge THREE STEP nose pack so this review will be very long and in-depth!
Let’s get started!
- 5 pack sells for $10.99
- Easily remove unwanted blackheads & clogged sebum in easy three steps
- Step 1 – Sebum softening & elimination
- Step 2 – Blackhead Clearing
- Step 3 – Tightening pores
Okay here are the in-depth instructions for each step-
- “Step 1: After cleaning face, dry your nose and face. Place the patch onto the nose and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. * Optional to warm up the nose with a warm / hot towel before this step
- Step 2: Make sure to wet the nose with water and then attach it to the nose, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes until it fully adheres to the nose. Peel the patch off slowly.
- Step 3: Place the patch onto the nose and leave it for 10 minutes, tap it gently afterwards. Optional to cool off the patch by placing the patch to the fridge before this step”
Alright I never say this but this is so inexpensive! I love this price! So inexpensive and totally worth it!
Here is the picture of my nose before I started! I haven’t had done a nose pack in months honestly. I had just washed my face and had no makeup on.
I put on the strip from step 1 and it instantly has a super strong alcohol smell. Like rubbing alcohol. The strip is big enough for my big nose so I like it!
I had this one for 15 minutes. Afterwards you’re supposed to wipe off blemishes and blackheads that pop up? I took a cotton swab and swiped my nose a few times and didn’t see anything come off.
Do you guys see anything?
Looks empty to me~
Then I moved onto step 2- this is the normal nose pack most products have – the one where you wet your nose first, then appy the strip and wait until it dries.
This strip is pink! Adorable~~ Piggy theme 100%
This pink strip feels really soft~~ it’s supposed to dry in 10-15 minutes but after 15 min it wasn’t hard? It was still wet and soft.
I waited almost 30 minutes for it to dry and finally peeled off!
HERE ARE THE RESULTS!
Pretty good! Got a lot of my blackheads out! Wasn’t very painful. It just felt itchy as it was drying~ But all nose packs have that itchiness.
This picture shows my nose after step 2, it is a little dry but not too bad! The pink strip didn’t leave too much residue on my skin! This mask is amazinggg~
Finally I moved onto the third step. Goodness.. this was like an hour process..
The third nose strip feels like hydrogel!! Amazingly smooth, cold and has the moisture I need!
I kept this on for 15 minutes and took off. The itchiness is gone and I went about my day~
All in all this nose pack was fantastic, just SO TIME CONSUMING. I really don’t have time to integrate it regularly in my skincare routine but it was nice to try! I might keep a few handy and use once or twice a year but that’s it!
What do you guys think?? Is it worth it?
Lemme know in the comments below!
Until next time
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: