Hello bunnies! I deigned to try this Yesto mask.. I knew it wouldn’t be any good aaaaaand let’s get into the review because the pictures itself will tell you.
This is the Yesto Charcoal Mask! I can’t seem to find this exact mask anymore, but they have very similar versions (white mask as opposed to the black one I had, and powder versions as opposed to the clay version I had)
- Is opening the packaging easy? Yes
- Does the mask have a scent/fragrance? Has a strong smell, not into it..
- Does it have enough essence inside to apply on neck/arms/rest of body? n/a not a sheet mask.
- What does the mask feel like? SO CLUMPY. Really difficult to spread, got all over my fingers..
- Does it fit my face well? Not spreadable so didn’t cover my whole face
- Does it stay on well? Too well..hardens quickly
- Does it sting at all? No
- Overall comfort? TOUGH. I don’t like it
- Does my skin feel any different? Nope
- How long did I keep the mask on? 20 minutes.
- How did my skin feel right after? Super tight
- How did my skin feel the day after? Normal
- Would I repurchase? NEVER
- Do I recommend it? Nope!
Blech! Doesn’t it look awful?? Horribly spread! I honestly don’t even care enough to try it again to give it another try. I’ll stick to my kbeauty reliable masks~
Until next time loves!
CONTACT- Lets be friendsss on: